Sunday, June 14, 2009

//BANKSY.

First off, I must apologize (if anyone's is reading that is), that I haven't made any posts for about a month!Mostly, I had been pretty busy making art or doing other study stuff, but when I did have a gap and tried to make a post blogger seemed to fail me by taking decades to load. So let's hope it doesn't fail me again!I guess if you're reading this it hasn't.

I'm sure most people are familiar with Banksy, the street artists work. I came across a flyer to promote his new work the other day. I find it genius as it definitely takes an innovative approach to street art , and is certainly loaded with humour.Hope you enjoy this as much as I did. I am sure now the British will be more law adhering in bagging up their dogs two-sies, in order to keep that "street art" off the street. Nice one Banksy!

banksy

1 comment:

Bernard said...

Yay!! finally some posts! Hahaha. Thanks maaiks... ^_^