Tuesday, November 1, 2011

//3 months later...

Wow..I see it's been 3 months again since my last post. Saying that time flies would be too much
of a cliche, so let me resort to saying that i'm getting older and the days are getting shorter (oh wait, a cliche replaced by a cliche)...

Nonetheless, I've found something blog worthy, which is what usually determines my posting schedule. In fact I will make this a triple post to catch up for the last 3 months! I hope this makes us even...


First and foremost...
My favourite net artist Rafaël Rozendaal has created a new piece of .net art...It's pretty straight
forward, but I guarantee you that it will help hours pass quickly...
Best part is that it (as net art usually is -duh) ineractive, and requires your mouse-clicks for it to evolve....

Here are some screen grabs directly pirated from one of my favourite blogs today and tomorrow...

visit and psych away ... www.intotime.org

http://www.todayandtomorrow.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/into_time_3.jpg
http://www.todayandtomorrow.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/into_time_2.jpg

No comments: