Saturday, May 1, 2010

/A PICTURE OF OUR TORN UP PRAISE.
This song by Phosphorescent is one fo my favourites and has been for a while now.It seems especially relevant to me these days...Thought I'd share it.i will be sharingmre of my favourite lyrics in the future.



I don’t want to take and baby I don’t want to break and baby I don’t want to try and make you anyway I just want to lie down, tell my crazy brains to lie down And then fall away I won’t be alone I won’t be waiting by the phone I won’t be dreaming of you dreaming of me anyway Tell me where you’ve been and I will tell you where I’ve been It will be all ok I don’t have a home it’s not a chain it’s not a throne It’s just a picture of a picture tossed and torn away Of anger on your face still not as strange and not as brave As when you turned away I won’t be the one when all is said and all is done I won’t be breathing like you breathe into the light of day I’ll be in the yard still taking pictures in the dark Of all our torn up praise Leave me not alone I won’t be chased I won’t be thrown I won’t be bleeding for you bleeding for me everyday Tell me where you’ve been and I will tell you where I’ve been It will be all ok

listen here

1 comment:

maaike00 said...

danke bek!alles G10 magic!