Sunday, March 28, 2010

/MORE-THIS IS MY HEART ,IT IS A GOOD HEART.

-"The tigers have found me and I do not care."-Charles Bukowski

- “ …I have this strange feeling that I’m not myself anymore. It’s hard to put into words, but I guess it’s like I was fast asleep, and someone came, disassembled me, and hurriedly put me back together again. That sort of feeling."- Haruki Murakami

-“ She stood, in a room of crumbling plaster, pressed to the window-pane, looking up at the unattainable form of everything she loved... The only words that named it were: This is not the world I expected.-Ayn Rand

-“ what is one to do in a world where almost everything worth having or doing is impossible? -Charles Bukowski

-“ How I’ve missed you lately, and the way you would speak, and all that we wouldn’t say.
-Iron & Wine

- “ Just one thing,” she says, raising her head and looking me straight in the eye. “I want you to remember me. If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.
- Haruki Murakami



(via) this is my heart,it is a good heart...


No comments: