Wednesday, June 9, 2010

//SLOW BICYCLE.

Apologies for being such a lazy blogger.I have no valid excuses,as I can't really say that I've been terribly busy...let's rather be honest here and say I've been terribly comfortable.Other than that it's been quiet here on my planet,but there are/have been some exciting journeys.I've started drawing more regularly again,so once I get my scanner to function again I'll make sure to post some....For now I thought I'd post some nice bicycle pics as despite my unfit state I decided to after all spit 'n polish my purple glitter bike (it's ot as cool as these pics,but it's got wheels),and give it a og again.I've been carless and stuck a bit,but I think I will start working out a daily bicycle route and win back that feeling of mobility....

Here are pics of bicycles I wish were mine....

[Tumblr Red Bike.jpg]

http://www.chubbyscruisers.com/shop/images/large/BC-105DL-Burgundy-1600x1200-1_02_LRG.jpg

http://retrothing.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452989a69e2011279070cbf28a4-800wi

1 comment:

TOni said...

hey, ich kauf mir auch bald eins... vielleicht so nen beachcruiser.... komm endlich nach CT!!