Friday, May 9, 2008


//PINS, PINS AND MORE PINS

Since I've not posted anything in about a month I have decided to make this a slightly more ambitious post.. So this is it...Since I've been occupying myself with making pins(badges) for friends and myself, and since I've been quite an avid collector for the last 7years. I thought I'd document all of my pins, as well as the one's I've made myself. The interesting thing about badges is that they can always be assigned to something, may it be a cause, a band, or just a pop symbol...Therefore these are part of my teen years history (as cheesy as it may sound)...Here's one to start off with...The rest is coming soon!

1 comment:

Christopher de Beer said...

awesome pins miss, looking forward to seeing more :)

nice blog btw, very cool.

frum Chris